Kyriba’s connectivity-as-a-service solution delivers connectivity in the cloud to all internal and external financial systems to enable our clients to perfect visibility, straight through processing, and information security.
Kyriba offers connectivity for:
- Bank Statement Reporting
- Payments – treasury and supplier payments
- ERP – direct connection and web services
- Trading portals and cloud platforms
- Market information systems
- For bank connectivity, Kyriba is a SWIFT Certified Application for Cash
- Management, offering multi-bank connectivity as a service.
Although every provider says they offer bank connectivity, what makes Kyriba unique is that we offer an end-to-end solution:
1) We manage your connectivity
We onboard your banks and we monitor success or failures of connections, all within the Treasury Cloud.
2) Fully integrated within Kyriba
There are no outside service bureaus, no additional systems, and no 3rd party vendors needed with Kyriba. We take care of everything.
3) Business Continuity
Because many treasury providers outsource their connectivity to third parties, their business continuity solution only includes the treasury system – but not the connectivity. Kyriba offers one solution and the complete workflow – including connectivity – is included in our disaster recovery solution, and the entire solution is audited per SOC1 and SOC2 Type II reporting standards.
4) Multiple connectivity options
Kyriba offers the most options to connect to banks, including multiple ways to access SWIFT along with regional networks and direct connections. Choice is important as the best – and lowest cost way – to connect to your banks completely depends on your banking activity. Don’t overspend on connectivity; talk to Kyriba to implement best practice banking connectivity.
Kyriba’s bank connectivity options includes:
- MT Concentrator
- SWIFT Alliance Lite2
- SWIFT Service Bureau
- Regional and Country Protocols
- Host-to-Host Connections
- Bank format transformation